whitehouseThis is one of our speechwriters, Laura, calling someone who sent President Obama a letter to ask if the President could share their story. #InsideSOTU
- malcolmmw@hughretroltd the use of the term libtards speaks volumes.
- rruss02Sorry. Cant type.
- carizkaWould love to know what is going on with the unemployment tire of applying n no one hiring does Mr. Obama has a minute to answer this
- pharmrxtech@whitehouse my son was deploy 3x overseas but yet not even given the opportunity to reinlist. Now no job available for him no wonder why the suicide rate amongst veterans are climbing.
- wendy_wendles@andrewtrott ?
- britt.woods_Ummmm. I want the president to use my story.
- tortuguita_del_aguaThats a dream job Laura
- giuggisorasio@whitehouse do you need any Smart italian ?
- chic_cutletTrying to log into the Obama care site and on the help like with a ex con stealing her identity !
- vmorgan220Oh a story? I know some Aca stories. Whew!
- jonasknight@lme154 my old supervisor!
- tom2.0liveSorry Laura I only take calls from @whitehouse from ☎️possibly a 📟
- llenarDear Laura, please edit the word BUT #insideSOTU and replace it with the word AND or a period (.). It is one of the easiest methods in communications to include others ideas, thoughts and opinions and may promote bipartisanship. As you are probably aware, the word BUT typically negates what precedes it. Using the word AND or a (.) has a subtle impact. Rather than causing the kneejerk automatic reaction of feeling discounted dismissed or disrespected upon hearing the word BUT, using the word AND or a (.) may provide a space, a moment, which allows the listener to continue listening.
- camilledellapiazzaThis was just on the news
Log in to like or comment.