dansmithismSomething about a sailor and either a warning or a delight, not quite sure. Good morning.
- ryantaylorgirl@dansmithism red sky in morning, sailors take warning. Red sky at night sailors delight
- isabeanyIt's shepherd!
- dansmithism@carlos_david69 pink or red?
- dansmithism@ryantaylorgirl take warning?
- dansmithism@suedehead_chris wham
- dansmithism@bowsie30 who knew
- dansmithism@harvesterofsorrow what's the difference?
- dansmithism@quirkykez1976 shepherd or sailor?
- dansmithism@bronzeexcuses like the abrev.
- dansmithism@jasminegrenfell who knew
- dansmithism@cocanicola 👽
- dansmithism@jaredistheshit too much pressure
- dansmithism@danadynamite 👹 I'm bored on a plane, can you tell?
- taylorharaired sky at night sailor's delight, red sky in the morning sailor's warning.
- ryantaylorgirl@dansmithism Generally means there's a storm coming. Mostly on the water though
- lindseycarmichaelYou can't find, you can't find, find a place to go.
- ohheyderIn the uk we say shepard instead of sailor
- ninja_tunerNice 👊
- ladydandlucyRed skies in the morning, sailor take warning; red skies at night, sailor's delight
- black_revolverInk me
Log in to like or comment.