mariahcareyThank you Dr. Martin Luther King for moving mountains and changing our world.
- knowyourstrength85@itsmbaazim she's half black....
- angelamarieruatto@itsmbaazim and her children are 3/4. Makes sense for anyone in America that respects other races to be thankful for the great Dr MLK. I'm not black but I'm certainly very moved and appreciative of his movement, efforts, and sacrifice of his own life for his beliefs of equality. That's ignorant to say "but you're not black." You're not open minded nor empathetic to say the least.
- annejaye331@mariahcarey a loving mother ... a beautiful mommy ... a great singer... iloveyou!!!
- allthatan_qweenOnly the devils followers would not agree with this post...GOD sees no color...The devil make ppl see color, plus, remember Jesus is coming back soon...The lord may judge whats good in the soul and deep spirit...so be hatefull now on earth and see where yall end up..LOVE everyone because we can ,not cause you have too.
- _humannature_@allthatan_qween tell em' 🙌🙌🙌
- tnickles_xoxo@allthatan_qween amen👌👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌
- tnickles_xoxo@getitrightnottwisted werk !!👏👏🙌🙌
- tricia.m.walshShe looks prettier without make up!! Why does she wear so much!!
- mirabelle.petitpois#Beautiful #💖
- kristen_jenPrecious photo
- help_me_find_a_user_nameAwwwwww! Cute! ☺😘😘😘😘
- frraanncceessGypsy's glasses @lexxygarcia
- norma143123Like my baby @anabel_carrera
- anabel_carreraAww they have the same glasses 💗 @norma143123
Log in to like or comment.