theradavistStoked on these! Thanks Rick!
- theradavistThey're for @paulcomponent touring cantis - barrel adjusters FYI
- empirebmxidentify plz
- theradavist@empirebmx ^
- jscrivenLooked like a smoking utensil - or that's where my mind went
- empirebmxi fucking knew it 😡😡😡😡
- empirebmxhaha, jk. Look sweet mang
- theradavist@empirebmx lol they're machined by Rick Hunter - dude makes killer bikes
- camchris1I'll be interested to see these installed and here about how they do. Didn't think I needed anything like this on mine but you never know! @johnprolly
- rosko_cc@condorcazador #hunternugs
- dirt_dropsAll about the dankness today!
- theradavist@camchris1 they're standard install / use. I've used them on borrowed bikes and found them to be super easy
- bclarsonThe best!
- cheekymvlJust wanted to thank you for posting Part of the Trevor Hughes Collection of T.O. Messengers from the 90's. it was an incredible time and I still see some of the riders on the road today. Several of them are gone as well, RIP. Thank you.
- theradavist@cheekymvl don't mention it!
- camchris1@johnprolly cool
- geoffreycolburnWith a Z... Nugular!
- theradavist@bedknobsandbongrips you have to email Rick
Log in to like or comment.