A gorgeous picturesque day on the on the Oregon Coast over the weekend at the Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area! One of the most amazing aspects to the Oregon Coast is that even in the Winter time you can get almost summer like days and to counter that you can sometimes experience winter like days in the summer, too! Cape Kiwanda State Nature Area is one of the best places on the coast to witness wave action up against the cape! In the distance of this photo this is a sea stack named Haystack Rock! The most famous Haystack Rock on the Oregon Coast is located at Cannon Beach. This photo is courtesy of Jess @jess_pdx
About the Photographer: Jess lives in Portland and is a passionate explorer! Jess is very supportive of the Instagram Community and also organizes Instagram meet-ups! More information can be found on the meet-ups on Jess's profile page. Please take a moment to visit this splendid photographer's gallery!
- jmartinphotosAwesome shot, Jess! 👏👏👏👏 @jess_pdx ..and great choice! 👍👍 @discoveroregon
- kbisphotosBeautiful shot 💗✨💗
- donlorenzo13Fabulous image! Congrats!
- jpforrestGreat shot!
- jess_pdxJust one correction, I only help organize the meet-ups. It's a group effort that was started by @grether three years ago. We love meeting instagrammers and welcome everyone. :)
- giaonguyenn@cdav8713 Memorial weekend, let's go :)
- globecandyOoh, stunning.
- michele_with_one_lWow. Just stunning!
- paulstAmazing ✨👏👏👏
- discoveroregon#Biking #hiking #camping #travel #oregonlove #northwestisthebest #instaoregon #pnwexplorations #instapdx #keepitwild #naturehippys #thepnwproject #instanature #greettheoutdoors #viewsofpnw #wanderlust #exploration #adventure #keepexploring #explore
- eri_electricSandy and I are taking you to the coast, so we are going near here 😊 @blujai43
Log in to like or comment.