redhongyiI've always thought mascara brushes resemble cattails - a kind of plant found on the edge of ponds! The rest were painted with liquid eyeliner.
Apparently cranes are seen in many Chinese paintings because they represent longevity...and google just told me that two cranes in a painting symbolises longevity in a relationships because cranes are partners for life! Aw! How cute! I should have drawn another crane....ahh maybe next time! :p [This is part of my make-up Chinese art series where I'll be posting up work throughout Chinese New Year! Here's to looking at makeup differently!] #redhongyi #makeupart
- mia_namasteMy kinda art
- guusjevhGorgeous! 👌✨
- alinenamoratto@andrezarmz olhaaaa com rímel 😍
- karishmachete@sanguhoya so there's lobster, otter and crane on the list ;)
- rachelreggina@deborayovita sayang mascara gue cin haahaha
- deborayovita@rachelreggina segala sesuatu yg indah itu memang perlu pengorbanan..hahahahaha
- sammyshares@pursuingthehappiness oh my what a special insta account
- pursuingthehappinessI know right *.* @sammyshares
- kissyouxaVery cool idea!!👍
- irina_katsovetsVery interesting!!! :)
- jvogelparker@emjones cool artist 🎨
- karinaklapotovskayawow!!! Gorgeous!
- khineleesi@vivian_103 omo
Log in to like or comment.