kimzolciakbiermannI'm so obsessed with this crib from Little Miss Liberty!! Think I might do it in pink for baby Kaia!!
- mommajones7I love the crib!!! The room.. Omg it's perfect!! Congrats Kim!!
- ginagsltI have that crib from Little Miss Liberty! We bought it 17 years ago for my daughter. It was when they first came out. It was a nightmare finding sheets (this was before I bought everything online). My niece will be using it soon for her baby. That will be baby #6; my 3 daughters, my 2 nieces, now my great niece/nephew @Kim zolciakbiermann
- marl_y_eThis is EVERYTHING! Yes, pink would make it just beautiful!
- sunshinesorvinoLovely tats
- solagne68greatt taste beautiful love u kim and congrats on the babies beautiful family
- manthressA matching pink one would be perfect! Such a beautiful nursery
- carraharrisThis is lovely!
- cherits80No more babies please .Havent heard much about the Falcons your ass is going to stuck.Dummie money doesnt last forever .
- jacqueblessedstylist@itssjenny your hating
- lisamarie6110Some people just have way too much money
- katiedm5341Pink yes !
- sarahill1340I wanna be just like Kim ;)
- queen_of_2_princessesIt's beautiful!
- future4lawTwins sleep better when they are in the same bed/room. Maybe you should consider letting them share for a while. But anyway, that room/crib is gorgeous!
- itssjenny@bonqwita and ur weird for stepping up for someone u don't know. Pls get a life!
- mikamccallaSo pretty
- dawnboyko143I agree! And not just because my daughter's name is Liberty :)
Log in to like or comment.