visitphillyWe all know who is on the front of the $100 bill, but check the back for a look at Philadelphia's Independence Hall, where Ben Franklin -- who signed the Declaration of Independence and helped frame the U.S. Constitution -- spent many, many days. Today marks Franklin's 308th birthday. Photo by Guest Instagrammer @JimMacMillan #VisitPhilly
- susanrosenGreat capture!
- notacitygirlCan't believe I didn't know this. Guess I don't have too many $100 bills in my wallet 😳 Really cool picture! @jimmacmillan
- phillystompHow did I not know this?!
- ccphillyWell done! @JimMacMillan
- morbid_gourdWoah first time I've ever seen $100 bill!!!! @visitphilly
- sodalyI used to live a couple of blocks from there! Miss it! #iheartphilly
- lawa.mo@aneuberg @julianeuberger @mooreismore @ceemore where is Dallas now? I told him we could get him to that place in 10 minutes!
- bcampbellstyleI love me them Benjamins!!!!!!!!!!
- medlowminusIt's all about the Benjamins baby! @iamdiddy
- jimmacmillanI think I lived here 15 years before I noticed the back of a $100 bill; not that I handle so many of them.
- andyd215Take a closer look at the clock. The bill and the building have different faces. One has IIII and the other has IV on the four part.
- mdipentoAwesome pic @jimmacmillan!
- bebesbbqI thought it was illegal to photograph US currency.....j/k....great shot, great post!
- mxr_mikelove this pic.
- sarah3gust@emilykristinrice @youngronpaul
Log in to like or comment.