carolineissaWho knew Gucci & Cadillac had a limited edition collaboration in the 70s? One fully functional car remains at the #Gucci museum in Florence...
- darizeniGucci museum ❤️ have been there 😊
- rbalsaudSo sad to have missed the trip!
- leasfeirYeah saw it at the gucci manufacture actually parked outside. And for the story they used to drive it still few years back
- marlaaaronI think there was a maroon Cartier one too. I'm not kidding. #seventieslove
- michiel.steurThe time collaborations were not just about high street stores and designers..
- carolineissaYou guys are a fount of info @leasfeir & @marlaaaron !! :)
- carolineissaTrue @janmarcelblog
- marlaaaron:) and love me some vintage luxury brand partnerships @caroissa
- amieelwhite@iamjrowlands THIS is a car 😍
- shrimptoncoutureWow! It's fabulous! Want it! Can you imagine making vintage house visits in ThAT!?!? Lol #fly
- nickvinsonMe! There is a good story behind that...sorry to miss you in Florence come back when we are in town
- nda919@nycjohnny do you get a discount??
- mimifraserDate night....
- pierre_jean@caroissa me too !
- gracewoodwardI saw this on my honeymoon and cursed it wasn't my wedding car. #dreamcar
- carolineissaHa @gracewoodward hope little one well! X
- carolineissa@nickvinson you'll have to tell me when I see you next sorry to miss you guys!!
- nataliaresminiSuch a cool ride 👈!
Log in to like or comment.