neelamkgBefore people start asking why I have changed my second name from Johal to Gill, I thought it was better for me to explain. My parents divorced when I was young, and I have no contact with my biological father. The man in the picture is my 'stepdad' but in my heart he is my real Dad because he has been the one who has raised me and loved me like no other. He is truly one in a million and I've been meaning to change my last name for a long time because I'm proud to be his daughter. ❤️
- rkgill16Love this @neelamkg, he is so so proud of you... Besides, Gill suits you, welcome aboard 😜 hope you're well xx
- manisjohalGood for you...im done
- rajan.kg😭❤️😍😘I don't get emotional but seriously I have a lump in my throat. I'm so so proud of you Neelam. He is one in a million and loves you like his own he will be so touched and its the best gift ever we love you more than you will ever know xxxx
- sharonksandhuThis is adorable 💕 shows how goodhearted you are @neelamkg
- harm_bThis is so beautiful and a brave decision. Totally second @ignitemediaproductions sentiments 🙌
- rozypriyashuklaI can fully relate you with this! It's not that blood but the unconditional love they have given us that truly makes them our father! @neelamkg
- manisjohalProbably a good thing Johals are wretched people anywat
- manisjohal*anyway...i speak from experience...good luck to you :-)
- anitaryanxso beautiful
- vadzySuch a lovely thing to do :)
- jasveen.kandola@imraisa thanks! I was confused...since all the articles said johal evn my google search showed up with johal
- mackking1921Honsla rakh kudiye
- mackking1921Honsla rakh kudiye @neelamkg
- gagan_singh1313I have seen him in India! @neelamkg when last he made it to india?
- mydadisindianajonesNeelam, my blood father left when I was three years old. I call my "step-father" dad, because he has been everything a real father should be. I am so glad you have such a wonderful man in your life.
Log in to like or comment.