peta2This is how you know that you're eating with vegans... 😉😸🍕🍅🌽🍒📱📷 #whatveganslooklike #foodies #petalife
- thestephstar@freshprinceofmke TOTALLY US!
- adrianxloyaLmao nahhhh, just you😂 @thestephstar
- earlgreytears@zachrisinger you disgust me.
- momentesammleriinCoke? that isnt vegan! and they Do animal testings! -. -
- vegannikki^^^yes it is, and no they don't lol
- tofuandtattoos@hlyshtx how is coke not vegan ?
- momentesammleriin@amybernor there is gelantine from pigs and they test it on Animals. I have a app and there is Coke completely Red!
- tofuandtattoos@hlyshtx idk about the testing on animals part but their are no animal ingredients in coke. No gelatin .. Are you talking about the natural flavors?
- tofuandtattoos@hlyshtx I know a few drinks have traces of fish gelatin but not coke I don't think. The only thing I can think of is the kosher coke made with sugar with is filtered thru bone char but usual coke has corn syrup ?
- tofuandtattoos@hlyshtx from Cokes website "For the vast majority of our drinks, yes. None of the Coca‑Cola and Schweppes brands contain milk, eggs or any products derived from mammals. However, vegans and vegetarians should note that a few of our drinks contain small traces of fish gelatine, which is used as a stabiliser for the beta-carotene colour. These products are Lilt, Lilt Zero, Kia-Ora Orange Squash No Added Sugar and Schweppes Orange Squash. Five Alive Apple Five Fruit Blend also contains traces of gelatine."
- catherinemallory@ashstebs 😂
Log in to like or comment.