thesartorialistMy fashion week grooming essentials are very simple. @kiehlsnyc creme de corps body lotion and a lotion for my face. Aveda pomade for my hair and lots of clementines for my health. I love that all winter my hands smell like fresh citrus. All kept in a beautiful @zegnaofficial travel kit
- msjane1966In Australia we call clementines mandarins...just in case you ever needed to know that vital piece of information @thesartorialist !!
- highheeledtravelerClementines! So good even here in Kuwait.
- jasminepahlGreat point about citrus and the hands. Never thought about it that way.
- siwpiv@msjane1966 clementines and mandarins are not the same ;)
- skfranksLove kiehls ...Really great skincare
- mjamesh0707Great choice, but as an Aussie loyal to Aesop....no fragrance @thesartorialist
- misskaygeee#kiehls is dope.
- loladarling_clementine@thesartorialist you can use this inner peel of the clementine to exfoliate as well. Simply moisten and massage. Your skin will have an extra glow to it!
- twinmissyMmmmmmm clementines!
- arianne_filion@lovatic_marie Ta crèèème aux plantes!!! 🌿
- indiabaldwin@aveda check this out!
- jklyu7@iamtiffanycho genius. let's carry clementines errwhere
- chanaevaI carry clementines with me all time also! vitamin C is very good for the skin. Helps create collagen.
- am.tiffanycho@jklyu7 it's clementine season in korea.. had about 10 today😜
- mariaritagrazianiTravelling in Italy for a few weeks and LOVING the clementines!! Several every day. We don't get them in Australia.
- mayalou#aveda #brilliant
- saraperoniLove @zegnaofficial
- patrimurasclementine juice is very delicious
- nubianutritionYou would love arbonne product it's vegan certified all natural, free of chemicals & good for you.
Log in to like or comment.