david24kingSwaggy P I got your back brotha Lakers For Life Win Or Lose!!! #SwaggyP #lakergame #lal4lifee
- itschevboy@davidhaddad24 yup on the bright side I'm pretty sure this solidifies nick's roster spot for next season
- googoo90026@huez_90026 @srgio88 @dotunukipress smh
- a3beennoditlol yeah they was pose to help nick
- raining3sdotcomPunk move by Marashall and the other 3 statues out there.
- freshnsteezy@ara_y YUP!!
- freshnsteezy@itschevboy He may have saved himself from a suspension but he lost a lot of respect from the fans from it... LAKERS FANS at that!! (Bad move!!) I doubt he can get suspended for running over and trying to get between the PHX players and his teammate. Standing that far away with his arms like that says a lot. Body language is more telling than any words can say.
- itschevboy@freshnsteezy you are right. I'm not condoning what he did whatsoever just simply stating I can see why he wouldn't. And let's be real Kendall isn't going to be a laker next year anyways. He's a rental
- freshnsteezy@itschevboy Hahahahaha well said, friend... Well said!
- 1tbspcrimfreshAll you Kendall haters are a bunch of morons. He is playing better than anyone else on your beloved team right now. If he keeps putting double doubles in points and assists he could be one of the next great point guards in the NBA. Maybe even the second coming of Steve Nash. God forbid you want the Lakers to build around a great point guard. Oh OHHHH I forgot, he diddnt get all ghetto on a foul and get himself suspended. What are we in high school?
- songscribe825Personal insults aside, it's a team game. No one asked him to be "ghetto." He made no attempt to support him. There's a lot that he could've been done shy of risking being ejected. Looks ugly. Then his comment was off-putting. Not what being a Laker is all about. KM looks great on a subpar team. Let's see if he'll get a chance to "chill out" next season back in the 'minor league.' Kick rocks. #swaggyp
- thebiglebowlski@crimdelacrimyall lmao at your mentality that he could be one of the greatest pg of all time!! Lmao you must not know shit about basketball dude
- 1tbspcrimfresh@scotty_gg I was speaking of Kendall overall performance. You do not kick someone off the team or even want to kick them off because of Youngs overreacting
- smileylbThe way I see it...It probably is a bitch move...but Kendall is still trying to get playing time, and getting himself ejected wouldn't help with that. Either way, good to see Young showing love for the game...Thats all...Did McHale get suspended when he closed-line Rambis?
Log in to like or comment.