heroinskateboardsFound this at my mums house, a Hulk poster for the Health Education council of England, this is from 1980. Pretty rad, no idea where I got it from. #theincrediblehulk
- timsfowler@heroinskateboarding probably Look In magazine
- scarekodeeMaybe the dentist?
- robinsunleyThey gave them away at junior school with some tooth paste and a brush, or the did at mine. I also got super man poster where he's a beating up 'nicotine' and smoking super villain,they gave that away too, this time with free cigarette and light. Really mixed messages at my junior School.
- toddbratrudi have a cavity
- heroinskateboardsCareful @toddbratrud Hulk might smash that thing out of your head
- onthebias@asitisinhell made me think of you.
- asitisinhell@onthebias hell yeah lil bruh...green gorilla for life!!!
- caseylj@montanakruse love it!
- onthebias@asitisinhell you going to be around tonight?
- chasone@robinsunley I remember those Nicotine posters too. I think there were sweets in there too that you chewed and turned you teeth purple to show plaque. Definitely mixed messages!
- robinsunley@chasone I work in a school now and your not allowed to use those purple sweet any more, good only know why! Rad stuff.
Log in to like or comment.