kimkay01, benghazi325, sharclairence, hayliemaegibler, mercedesallen_, whitney_amron, kelsiegibler and kellycobbbbb like this
bolof_riceIt's a been a long morning #Choir #CaughtYouSleepin
- bolof_riceOh you know I got your back gurl! @gibbyyys_
- kimkay01Hi bolof-rice! You don't know me, but I have a question about this photo: is it a one that you took? I saw it in this post on Buzzfeed a few days ago: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariannarebolini/signs-you-were-a-high-school-choir-geek It's number 15 in case you didn't know it wa son there. What's strange is that it looks EXACTLY like my daughter and her best friend back when they were in high school! I sent it to her and she just emailed me back and said she thinks it IS the two of them! If it's not, they have twins somewhere out in the world who also happen to be besties. Hope you can solve this mystery for us! Thanks, Kim Bailey -- Tennessee
- bolof_rice@kimkay01 I looked up the link you wrote, and my photo is on there! I guess the author of that article on buzzfeed found my photo and got it off my page. This picture is up to date, though. It was taken just a few days ago, so I don't think it's your daughter and her friend because you mentioned "back when they were in high school". Maybe they are secret twins! -Ellie
- kimkay01Oh my gosh, my daughter is even sure it's them! It would have been in 2005 or 2006, when they were seniors. They weren't in choir (well, one was in chamber choir), but my daughter was a percussionist and her friend was the drum major in their high school band. They did have AP Music Theory in the choir room, though, because the choir director taught it. If you know who these girls are (assuming they aren't Sarah and Alison!), I'd love to know; they are seriously JUST LIKE Sarah and Alison were eight or so years ago! My daughter is completely weirded out by this, lol.
- bolof_riceWow! Weird that they look alike, but I am 100% sure this is a picture of my friends because I'm the one who took it. It's still strange that your daughter and her friend look so similar to my friends! @kimkay01
- kimkay01I'm linking a couple of photos of Sarah (my daughter, the percussionist) and Alison. Sarah's the tall one; her hair was lighter like your friend's when she was in high school because of all the time she spent outside in marching band. Alison wore her hair up in a curly bun all the time when she was drum major. You'll just have to imagine them a few years younger and in a high school classroom :-). They were always at our house after school, crashed in the bonus room, so I saw them sleeping just like this a million times! This even looks like their school; the school colors were blue/teal/silver so they had blue chairs just like the ones in the picture you took in their music classrooms. And Sarah was never without her white iPod, and wore her hair back in a ponytail most of the time in high school. Let me know if you see the resemblance to your friends in these pictures, and show the two of them -- I'd love to know what they think of this. I made the photos private on my facebook; let me know if you can't see them. This is like some crazy parallel universe where Sarah and Alison really do have a pair of younger twins wherever you live! I posted a link to the Buzzfeed post on my facebook last night and Alison said "Oh my gosh, I did that" -- now she's as weirded out as Sarah :-). https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101584768248905&set=pcb.10101584769566265&type=1&theater https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101584769246905&set=pcb.10101584769566265&type=1&theater
- bolof_riceNo, the link won't work. You could email me, if you'd like: firstname.lastname@example.org @kimkay01
- bolof_riceOr you can post that picture on your instgram profile because I can view that @kimkay01
- kimkay01Okay, they're on my instagram! See what you think...
- kimkay01Where is Hallsville? We live near Nashville, Tennessee -- well, Sarah actually lives in Nashville now. She's a middle school band director in a small county west of Nashville. Alison lives in San Antonio, TX now.
- bolof_riceI saw your pictures; How interesting. What a seemingly small world. Hallsville is a small town near Columbia, Missouri. @kimkay01
- christaohl14So I was looking at the hashtag #claireelizabethrose because it's really funny, and I come
- christaohl14To this picture and see all these comments and then I went and looked at that ladys page to see if they actually look like @sharclairence and @gibbyyys_ and to my astonishment that ladys daughter and her friend look literally nothing like clairw
- christaohl14Claire and haylie...and I thought It was funny that that lady put so much effort into letting you see that picture haha @bolof_rice
- sharclairence😂😂😂😂😂 @christaohl14 @bolof_rice
- hayliemaegiblerYea... They look nothin. Like us haha @christaohl14
Log in to like or comment.