conqueror_ofthe_uselessNothing in the world quite as nice as looking at #mediumformat slide #film on a light table with a #loupe. #filmphotography #believeinfilm
- joshdea_This is beautiful! E6 processing?
- conqueror_ofthe_uselessIndeed it is, @buhnanaman. Scans and prints of slides just don't do them justice. The dynamic range and color saturation is unbelievable.
- joshdea_Beautiful indeed. I have yet to see one up front. Too bad we dont have e6 in the Philippines anymore :(
- conqueror_ofthe_useless@buhnanaman send it to Korea! It's really cheap here. About $8 to develop and scan a 35mm roll of E6. My lab does mail order. Google 'fotomaru' they have an English page.
- joshdea_Noted those details! Thanks 😃
- highfieldmediaYou can develop E6 yourself, it's not super difficult, you just have to be careful with the temperature control. A DIY temp controlled water bath is enough
- oh.okHey, these photos are really great! I found you through reddit browsing /r/analog. I'd definitely like to experiment with slide film, but don't know where to start. My parents were avid photographers back in their day and still have a decent amount of equipment for it, but in terms of film and cameras I'd have no idea where to start looking. Any tips or suggestions to get started?
- oh.okawesome, thanks! i really have no idea what im doing when it comes to this stuff. ive only seriously gotten into film recently. thanks for the info, and ill definitely do some research.
Log in to like or comment.