theradavistNot an easy photo to get but I love the stays on this bike.
- princeofbraddonbummed that Specialized is having trouble getting any of the COMPs to Australia due to huge demand in the US
- theradavist@daustralala yep
- darcycleDamn @princeofbraddon that's the model I have been looking at 😐
- princeofbraddon@darcycle yeah dude - talked to my lbs today and it's not looking good. The other one is available though. Also there's a mad demand for mech SRAM discs atm because all the Hydros have failed bahaha
- darcycleThanks for the heads up @princeofbraddon.
- politelyowned@i_hate_trevor yep! It's Alfine Di2 also
- gregoryackland@johnprolly they remind me a little of the DBR #snakestays
- topher_bfitTorched ti?
- theradavist@cyclingtoph special plating...
- velomilReally glad I got those spyre SLC before the bum rush...
- simplicityofjoyDont mind the "normal" model but Sora, really?! @princeofbraddon
- samsurleveloWhat are your views between belt drive and running a regular chain and derailleur?
- princeofbraddonYeah @simplicityofjoy what can you do. You an Aussie?
- simplicityofjoy@princeofbraddon yep from Sydney, r u considering going for the normal one?
- princeofbraddon@simplicityofjoy nah gonna wait it out I think or consider other options (All City Spacehorse perhaps)
- wissinkadams@johnprolly who put together that finish?
- theradavist@wissinkadams specialized
- wissinkadams@johnprolly know anyone who would do a 1 off finish?
- theradavist@wissinkadams there's one facility in the world that has a tank big enough for a bike frame and it's in Taiwan
Log in to like or comment.