sephoraDang it’s cold. Are you moisturizing properly? (Tap for credits!)
- butterfly8513When I need xtra hydration I just pat the Josie Maran Light argan oil inti my skin and let it absorb for a min or two then follow up with the Boscia black gel. Best hydration evr and perfectly balances my combo to oily skin.
- annabeldohertyI'm actually in need of a cleanser that won't dry my skin out but will help with my break outs. Help plz?@sephora
- shalinimayer@annabeldoherty I know I don't know you but I thought I'd tell you Burt's bees acne cleanser is my go to when I travel, my skin gets dry going to colder climates and being on airplanes. I love the way my skin feels. Afterward I use Dr Brandt glow or ole henriksen super cream depending on how much moisture I need. I love all 3 products
- britbitsLove @ole_henriksen products!
- teamlj@annabeldoherty you need a cleaning oil! It will change your life!
- ivanasoskicI Think @Ole_henriksen is Danish :))
- foxxylov3@sephora please open a store in germany
- rfch_funchLove to be Danish here, awesome attention to Ole Henriksens products 😚💋👍
- all.imported.stuffBoscia !
- fit_bitchyBoscia - @sephora tell - is it available in Poland?
- he4therannnThat boscia moisturizer is amaaaaazing
- nikkkkiliciousAmore Pacific Future Response Creme! ❤
- peace.love.wildflowersI love all Ole products!! Favorite brand for skincare by far 👌
- hdbeautyblogFollow @dandhbeauty
- hotpinklipss@datladisav_queen the blue on the right is a good moistitizer i had a sample of this b4
- vickeeetoriaBesides moisturize does the ole product do anything else for your skin???
- almazyoona60For what this cream
Log in to like or comment.