titleistRG @vokeywedges: The WedgeWorks team is hard at work getting these TVDs customized and ready to ship.
- kyle_pidgeonLooks like the one I got from wedgeworks last summer. It's my fav club by a mile. Going to be getting another from you very soon
- rara271Why are wedgeworks vokeys so hard to get in Oz? Took international form to 3 stockists who said it can't be done so got my tvd off eBay instead. Need a 200 series though what can I do @titleist @vokeywedges
- kbcookingthe TVD's are so much better looking than the off the rack SM-4's!!
- andrew.bagOMG DATS MINE
- joeg411Never understood why wedge companies do not make a NC series every year. 98% of casual golfers will never play in a tourney that requires conforming clubs be checked.
- operreault@sam_charbonneau imagine le feeling 😍
- calvinsierotaCan't wait for sm5's I'm august
- bricewaddell@golfaddictjoe New groove rule prohibits manufacture of NC groove after 1/1/2010. Golf companies choose to recognize ruling bodies' authority on equipment issues.
- joeg411@bricewaddell I totally understand that. Just my thoughts. Hope you see my point.
- bricewaddell@golfaddictjoe For sure, definitely an interesting discussion topic!
- shaynekelseyCan't wait to get my set this summer to go with my Scotty and woods an bag
- rara271Will do @woodhousegolf
- rara271That email supposed to be .au on the end? It's bouncing back @woodhousegolf
- richardwoodhousegolf@rara271 no just .com
- rara271Sent some this morning @woodhousegolf
- rara271Did you get the emails ? @woodhousegolf
- cian_mcfaddenDo u have a 60 degree vokey wedge. And a 52 degree wedge
- jcwigglesworth@sloanturrentine11 I see some m grinds
- jmorhugsHow can I get a sponsorship from u guys @titleist
Log in to like or comment.