motortrendThis is a 2015 Ford F-150 prototype with 2.7L twin-turbo V6 and aluminum body disguised as a 2013 that finished the Baja 1000 then drove back to Detroit. No one noticed.
- mo65555@dshg @dsgalkhobar
- sedantomThey must have changed it from what they originally said in road and track then, my bad man and all others who shot me down.
- sedantomOh okay, thanks, oh yeah now that I think of it I was thinking of what would would happen when the V8 is out of production. Then they are going to unfortunately go to the TTV6, I think it said by 2017-18 possibly. @ozzy2733
- jeffbradley@jdesouza @tylerhose1
- gdeup1661@jpaulpickering or a twin turbo 6.2 lol
- awd_ryan@lukey_twitch what a boss
- gofasthunterI think mass majority of society thinks turbocharged engines are bad, maintenance is expensive, they don't make power or relatively crappy. This is where they are wrong. Technology has improved turbos so much it's not even funny.. My jetta 1.8t had massive amount of torque right at 2000rpm.. My BMW 335i with twin turbos will easily outrun a v8 mustang with the tune I have. The power delivery is smooth and reliable as well. And as far as a 6.2 twin turbo.. There are ecoboost raptor conversion trucks that spank na 6.2's.. Doubt a 6.2 will ever factory be turbo'd
- andyf100@caleb62miller35 it makes PLENTY of power obviously, especially cuz it raced in the baja 1000 then drive to Detroit!
- jenldrewsLooks like Ford went to Sweden for their driving lights.
- rlopez15Normal @daniloduverge03
- swayzem19HEVY DUTY right there
- datfordlife89Yes please
- marcus_is_alive2.7 twin turbo??? Sounds like an audi c5 allroad and some of the a6's
Log in to like or comment.