girlsgonechild6:30am wake-up call = Bo in the window strumming a guitar. Revi in the crook of my arm/poking my eyeballs. They both climb out of their cribs now so mornings are always very opening-credits-of-the-Simpsons-esque. (Yesterday Hal and I woke up to Bo and Revi eating ice cream out of the freezer. At 615. 🙈🙉🙊)
- keg1411Little scoundrels. I love it!
- missscarlettIsn't it funny how much their names fit them??! I mean, I can't imagine Bo being anyone but Bo!
- sucker4acousticSounds like they're ready for big girl beds! (Also- better them eating ice cream than cracking eggs open on the kitchen floor. Like my two year old. Sigh)
- laraandzuzuLol @ the ice cream...
- fourplusanangelMine used to do the same, we one found them finger-painting the kitchen table with A1 sauce. I swear every night's like a sleepover party with multiples.
- 3sonsmariahThe worst mess my twins did was to flip their cribs...silently. The mattresses and bedding were against the door. They did this three times! Silently!!!! Concerted them to toddler beds. Flipping continued. Finally we took huge ring bolts and screwed them into the walls and zip tied the beds to the ring bolts. It looked awful but it worked. I found those old ring bolts when I hid presents this year....and I can laugh about it now.
- kaethendWhose idea was the ice cream, I wonder.
- baumgakOh my wow. Your stores of patience far exceed mine! I've been lucky with the first two kids never becoming crib climbers (they stayed in until we made them move to big beds at age 3 1/2). I don't know what I'll do if my third gets these bright ideas! Containment is my friend. : ) Good luck and kudos for your positivity!
- dansburyMy parents came down one morning and discovered my twin brothers had pulled a chair up to the counter. One climbed up and got cookies out, then the other pulled the chair away leaving the first one stranded on the counter. They were both happily stuffing cookies in their face when found though.
- dansbury@sucker4acoustic I totally forgot until I read your comment that my child did that once too. Except then he took some eggs and cracked them in his carpeted bedroom too...
- phinniesgirlsSounds like a yummy wake-up call to me! Better than the time my younger sister climbed out of her crib and painted my entire head with Mom's nail polish while I slept. Pretty sure my 2yo has her spirit (although so far she's only painted her own feet with nail polish in the middle of the night) while my older two don't even blow their noses without asking permission...how does one turn out soooo different?!?
- tonimBeautiful pic....
- glopez03They keep you on your toes @girlsgonechild 👯💕
- kiwibrooksTime for toddler beds!!! 😊
- girlsgonechild@3sonsmariah whoa! that's nuts!
- 3sonsmariah@girlsgonechild it is. They'll be six next month and while they still can get up to some crazy mischief they aren't as nutty as they were.
Log in to like or comment.