quarrygirlCatch ya later, Cali! Ending with brunch at @thekindsage in Culver City. Spinach, avocado and walnut sausage florentine. Probably the best vegan restaurant in LA.
- inoverallsBye 😐
- quarrygirl@inoveralls see ya in a couple months!
- quarrygirl@laurieevw yeah!!
- delavegaTheir BLTA is insanely good!!!
- afortino@veganboss next time!!! Looks delish!
- rosebeforehoezI had that yesterday 😛
- clintfisherI'm hoping this location has a better vibe, the echo park location is BS
- alyj24Love @thekindsage ! Great choice!
- nat_by_nwLove it!
- thekindsage❤ safe travels!!!
- flosspickStill won't go there after the owner spilt a huge thing of water on me and forgot to put my order in and only said sorry. 👎👎👎👎
- meech_momI'd like a taste
- ashesiefEverything seems to be missing seasoning
- insufferableveganDoes it bug you that they so brazenly serve honey?
- quarrygirl@insufferablevegan I don't eat honey, but I'm way more irked about the almost vegan restaurants that sell cheese. But dude, I eat at places that serve meat...so I'm in no place to criticize Sage. I love that place.
- mollie_engelhartThank you @quarrygirl sorry I missed you 😔
Log in to like or comment.