ryanseacrestIf ur home this weekend watching the globes or football, here's the
greatest guacamole recipe-- stole it from my fav hotel @lasventanasalparaiso
Ingredients: • 1 Avocado
• 1/4 White Onion
• 1 Ripe Tomato
• 1/2 Cilantro Bunch
• 1 Jalapeño Chili
• 1 oz. Lime Juice
Instructions: • Cut avocado in half, take out the seed
• Get big cubes out of it and mix in bowl
• Finely chop onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño and mix with avocado
• Add fresh lime juice
• Season with salt
• Serve with homemade tortilla chips
- xoxo__jordin__xoxoLove ya Ryan
- jerzy_finestHi good afternoon my name is Nathan, and i manage #ChristinaSalgado aka #ChristinaJerz from #BadGirlsClub @christina_jerz , I understand that auditions go through you and your agencies. I was hoping that maybe you may a spot available for an upcoming show in the future , I think you would like my client very much. @ryanseacrest
- hyattkhoory@hamdagaladari ☺☺☺
- mztrishiesueHey Ryan Take that same recipe cube the avocado and add mango and it makes an amazing salsa. Delicious over fish and rice.
- gypsylouomg ryan
- ctaylor421V-day~Singles awareness! 😘
- adar0driguezI love the background! Ryan I'm Hispanic, and I'll cook Mexican food for u everyday.
- jlf_studiosThat's the only way to make it..... Uh....
- postmacammacamNice one...
- ecoventura_ecYou probably NEVER gonna see all The messages but if so take a look at our most delicious cuisine and cruise adventure. 🐢🐢🐢Belive me... ONE IN A LIFETIME!
- iheartariana1Would anyone watch a reality TV show about an African American mom with eleven kids nine girls and two boys that all start with A and they live in Mississippi?
- silva0713Don't you know ?
- girlpowerempireThat's my exact recipe except it adds chili
- girlpowerempireI bet the jalapeno chili gives a nice punch
- iamdawnnichole@ryanseacrest YOU HAVENT POSTED MUCH Please, please, please let me handle your Social Media PR account & Marketing Communications. I'm eager to start a new job challenge, and ready to work for you!
Log in to like or comment.