midwestlivingmagLast week, we featured a shot of the Grand Haven pier. Here's what it looks like now that the polar vortex has moved through! 🌀🌀🌀 Thanks to @johnnyqphoto for sharing these incredible shots. 👏👏👏
- johnnyqphoto@anneriepma hi Anne, it's pretty easy as long as you wear ice walkers and real warm gear. It was about 0 degrees with wind chill.
- johnnyqphoto@geekgeekgrl Thanks! I finally made it out and didn't get stuck
- johnnyqphoto@midwestlivingmag thank you so much for the feature. I worked extra hard to get this shot. I tried for it 2 days earlier and ended up being stuck in the snow for 1 1/2 hours. In the lighthouse parking lot.
- anneriepma@johnnyqphoto, I live in FL but we were in GH the 1st thru 4th. I can tell you were out past the end of the pier for this shot and I guess I didn't think the ice was strong enough for that. I have warm clothes but could only take pics from the parking lots at the beach because I got so cold! Fantastic shot - congrats.
- geek_grl@johnnyqphoto Glad you made it without getting stuck!! It's also great you were able to make it before all the rain!!💦
- gardengirl70@ljburkie Check it out!
- sharnpixCool shot! Hope you didn't suffer frostbite!
- sharnpixOops, @johnnyqphoto ↑ ↑
- pjpixleyMy son and I were there on Wednesday and got some wonderful shots.
- aprilblackgr@johnnyqphoto Congrats!!!
- visitgrandhavenAnother awesome shot @Johnnyqphoto ❄️
- johnnyqphoto@aprilblack4178 Thank you. @miss_tish_wyo I appreciate it.
- johnnyqphoto@pjpixley Beautiful this year isn't it?
- johnnyqphoto@sharnpix I lived, but I did try for this shot a couple days earlier and got stuck in the snow trying to get there.
- johnnyqphoto@geekgeekgrl I lucked out with getting the sun.
- johnnyqphoto@jsheath714 Thank you
- johnnyqphoto@redblueox @clegreg Thank you so much.
- the_doublexl@johnnyqphoto NICE!!!
- johnnyqphoto@the_doublexl Thank you. I appreciate it.
Log in to like or comment.