lanebryantHave you given TruDry a try? Bright colors and and coordinating pieces that mix and match with ease – you can't go wrong with any of these performance wear pieces! #LaneBryant #HappyNewYou
- kourt517Is your fitness wear still buy get one 50% off? In stores?
- karenbennett24@kourt517 yesterday fitness was buy one get one free!
- kourt517@bennett_karen thanks! I'm hoping it will still be tomorrow when I can get to a store!
- ladyv951@tessmunster this is a post for plus size clothing .... Is it the advertisers who are pushing an image or us consumers who really don't want to see real plus size ads????
- ladyv951@lanebryant Check out @tessmunster today there was a spot on huff post on plus size models who aren't plus sized.... Is this a ad for plus size.... Or what our goal is???? It's a cute out fit but as a plus size girl I know my thighs touch .... This outfit display first show a body type of a plus size person.... Is this out even portray a size 14 .... The smallest size you carry?
- 2kwill9@ladyv951 there are plenty of clothing lines that dont portray an actual plus sized women in advertisement,etc. im just thankful that i can walk into @lanebryant and not feel uncomfortable being a size 26/28 when so many other stores only go to size 18.
- polishedplusI can't wait to come in to try some on tomorrow at the Fremont Hub with @garnerstyle for #pspfit Maybe I'll fall in love and have to go home with a few things!
- garnerstyle@polishedplus whoop whoop!
- ladyv951@2kwill9 so true! Just posing a question I follow this amazing woman @tessmunster who did a spot today on how most plus size models aren't even actually plus sized .... I love LB, torrid, target, and any where I can find cute clothes. And LB has come a long way with their style .... Growing up It was hard to find cute clothes....
- moody_cancer08@lanebryant why is it that your magazine doesn't have any completely full figured women. I'd pose a strike for it.
Log in to like or comment.