foodheavenshowWe are completely over over-priced health snacks (kale chips being one of them) so we whipped up a vid on how to make your own! We present to you our diy (cheddar) kale chips. Enjoy!
Watch at YouTube.com/foodheavenshow
- mookmook68Yay I just stumbles on your YouTube channel ..I had to say I just love you guys..keep up the good work
- vonnej53Definitely have to make this, especially since the stores sell bags of them for $6-8 !! More air in the bags than kale!
- foodheavenshow@mookmook68 thanks love!!
- foodheavenshow@gmomjones51 exactly! I saw a bag for $7 and was like oh heck no! It's so cheap to make
- msalyseI make my own too! People say it's expensive to eat healthy. Not really, not when you prepare your own meals. The produce market is my best friend!
- foodheavenshow@msalyse exactly!
- kae_d_Do u have a recipe on snap peas. Similar to those crispy ones they sell in the store.
- foodheavenshow@kae_d_ we don't but that's a great show idea! Maybe we can whip one together for the next round of filming
- betterinthemountainsWould love to sea weed snacks, if you haven't done that already. Those are so good!
- lewisandlisa@foodheavenshow you ladies should try steamed broccoli tomato and onion salad. Its great, i sometimes add turkey bacon and garlic .
- negritalinda69I totally agree. Yesterday I made swiss chard chips and they were delish.
- sweetvanilla77@tameshaiswinning we need to try these
- msdiggs@sweetvanilla77 yummm
- foodheavenshow@tameshaiswinning that sounds so good!
- foodheavenshow@shoelover1922 hey beautiful! Thanks for the love!
- shakia_marie81My son even enjoyed these!! Thanks @foodheavenshow
- foodheavenshow@shakia_marie81 awesome!
Log in to like or comment.