theradavistBicycle camping / touring setup dialed. ENO hammock and rain fly with a Thermarest and western mountaineering highlite bag. It was good even in the rain and 30* weather last night. I'll just have to remember to wear wool works next time.
- jabregoo@roadsterdave @sqiigs @paultothek @rdremmi @b3rky @justjock_o get ready for touring life.
- theradavist@qasimwarraich nope and when they do come around, I've got the mosquito net too!
- ilovegigantodumpers@johnprolly nice! When I toured from New York to Maine in the middle of summer the mosquitoes were the biggest problem. Impossible to take a shit in the woods without a joint in our mouth. Mosquitoes are quite pious apparently.
- blaxjediGreat Hammock setup..
- raven_poetAgree! We could do a super cheap honeymoon ;-) @julietmikecharlie
- pjonabike@hkwillshake Deal! When it warms up, I'm so game!
- afiqnabin@johnprolly one word.. Epic..
- ashleydburgess@warrenfoster11 - if I was going on a biking adventure, this is how I'd sleep for sure!
- travis_pedalsTent Schment, hang ya hammock like a pirate!
- marcoszanini@jennifigueras una buena opcion!!
- jenn.fgJajajajajajajaja @marcoszanini
- joshualuke__@mjwatts12 this is beautiful
- chrisgrahammpls@johnprolly I fucking LOVE my ENO! Are you coming to MN for Almanzo this year? If so, bring your hammock. The campsites are probably already booked but it's super easy to poach a good hammock spot in the woods.
- bruce_hodsonPitch the tarp at a steeper roof angle and it keeps you a little less wind chilled.
- davidkraitzickSick! What's the weight of that set up?
- theradavist@davidkraitzick around 2lbs would be my guess
- davidkraitzickThat's super light!
Log in to like or comment.