lidsGet 25% off right now on LIDS.com http://bit.ly/1dhPiIq
- perrim16@imnmbr1 @samtherebel completely agree, wouldn't hurt to add the 25 onto our 25 for a sale, or make a 3rd level for collectors who spend enough money to deserve 50% every once in a while
- samtherebel🍳zactly. @perrim16
- rlo27@perrim16 @samtherebel @imnmbr1 hommie ive been bitch'n lol
- samtherebel@rlo27 I'm saying tho, since November I've racked up about 1.100 pro points. This lack of a better discount is gonna make me slow down @perrim16 @imnmbr1
- perrim16@samtherebel I renewed in August and I'm at 1850 right now, I've slowly started moving towards flagship stores and hatclub, between the rewards sucking, shipping being horrible and having a lack of customer service with @lids4hats all has started to make me walk away from them
- samtherebelI feel the same way. They shipped me 4 hats in a box for one hat. Bent brims and everything. Then I'd buy something and the next day the price is cheaper, I email them and it's like pulling teeth to get a price adjustment. @perrim16
- samtherebel@jasonkilled exactly
- helladillaFight the power my fitted brothers! @samtherebel @perrim16
- samtherebelLol starting a rebeloution @agentfitted @perrim16
- phillthethrill_@lids4hats Does the code with the member discount?
- tanxican2@lids4hats I'd take the above guys seriously @perrim16 @samtherebel @agentfitted @rlo27 @imnmbr1 they're very serious collectors!!! Listen to your hardcore loyal NE customers!!!
- pelotero443134New era caps hmu non retail
- samtherebelI think the two might be one in the same as for as point you accrue. I love hat club. One time fee, card for life @letmeletyousee
- letmeletyouseeYeah I saw that for Hatclub. That's how it should be, for life. Do you feel the points are really helping you though? @samtherebel
- samtherebelSince November I've accrued over 1200 points. Don't know what the benefit is after 300 points if there is any. @letmeletyousee
- letmeletyouseeI guess the main thing I liked about lids was being able to save on shipping by sending to the store which you can't really do with neweracap with limited locations @samtherebel
- samtherebelTrue. @letmeletyousee
- samtherebelLids actually has a lot of the stuff available before new era has them on their sites and some of the side patch caps lids has, new era doesn't carry and won't carry. Depending on your favorite team, it's a toss up. Plus lids ships free at 50 dollars where new era, it's 99 dollars @letmeletyousee
- letmeletyouseeYeah, I think it's easier for you because you are getting local teams @samtherebel I'm willing to pay the $4.99 shipping with new era for a really dope exclusive.
- samtherebelI can dig it @letmeletyousee
Log in to like or comment.