expressAre you ready for #OneHotDate? Spend $100 or more at #Express between Jan. 31 and Feb. 15 and you'll receive a pair of FREE Fandango movie tickets to use on Valentine's Day weekend (redeem Feb. 13 – Feb. 17). How's that for a hot date?
Restrictions apply. See details: http://po.st/OneHotDateTC
- jupdy2@jmkellum I found you! And be careful. Express always reads and sometimes replies to these things 😳
- kiere_xavierI'll pass. I work at the movies. :P
- rihamalzabeyIt's still weird why we're not eligible to the tickets ! It's like if it's cause of our discount u can just say spend 200 for the associates and get two movie tickets :/ i dont want the tickets but it's sad that i cant get'em
- oerr312@sheli003 eso aplica en PR??
- v_003@landy4075 me dijeron q si
- chrisleabI've already spent a fortune in there
- nik_nak25Did you get your free movie tix @DJ campbell26
- naniis13_@borquez7 👆
- ozk4r3000@nattycakes_ it's like giving drugs to a drug addict :/
- ironnieee@zo_oey @judieebootyy you guys knew about this?
- zo_oeyUmmm yeaaaa @ironnieee we took out the marketing last night
- mis_susie@adotcruz12 @jayel_732
- nate_h_kutch@termykitty ya it does stink. Express does not do a good job taking care or their employees.
- clubknollwoodblog@jupdy2 yeah I know. I was just stating a simple thought
- normamalissaActually we are very well taken care of. We get a really good discount & generally a great atmosphere. It's a great company to work for. Just saying.
- _karyy_@didilove28 @jmo_yankee
- kaa119Every employer does this, get over it.
- christepher_palmer@normamalissa hahaha I found it lol!!
- melissameeka@expressrunway I texted the code and it said it's not valid.
Log in to like or comment.