thesartorialistI've decided to grow my hair out. I've always wondered how the guys in the 30s kept their hair so sleek. Besides pomade, not washing it everyday made a big difference. I have to find a shower cap like his. This is from the movie Top Hat with Fred Astaire
- jval3ntiDude...layrite hair products has the fix for you. Hold and shine better than pomade and washes right out @officiallayrite
- kickbackandread@yonjas - the original stocking cap!
- maison_swagHaha...such a great film 👍😍
- sal_jimenez88I agree with @jval3nti Definitely @officiallayrite is a great way to switch out pomade if it's not the routine you want to do.
- stephpalmagil@instatiags "decided to grow my hair out"
- lclimacharlieA shower cap, seriously!?
- onthecountof23That means not using soap, you can still rinse with just water ;-)
- diane_haynes_smithShower caps rule. So long as it's a tight fit so the steam doesn't get in!
- squirrel717@mariahg2 dustin @ 65?
- jpeg_2000build a base layer of murrays in. you can rinse everyday, just shampoo once every week or two. finish with brylcreem in wet hair.
- leoverdonckI'm also growing my hair out..first time ever...and by own experience I can say, you'll encounter some...'this hair looks ridiculous' phases ...make sure not to ignore them but..visit a good hairdresser to make you look ok for that length again, without trimming down your hair to much.. Ow ! And it's fun... Specially the reactions you get from friends etc... #Enjoy ;-)
- kyllkyle@paulanoeleespina @deniseespina @laurenespina @nicoleespina
- idxrDon't stop washing your hair. Get a beeswax-based pomade. Use it sparingly for styling. Better, more natural hold than gel.
- ricardocave@arlenayala muchos consejos! Para dejarmelo largo 😬
- paulanoeledickinson@kyllpavia 😂😂😂def need that shower cap
- mademoiselle.chachaGood idea and please post a pic with it!
- b_r_h_Edgar Everett Horton I think.
- npmrvrGross! #gross
Log in to like or comment.