thesartorialistI love this shot because of how fast it happened, I don’t think I even stopped walking. I had walked up the street on his right side and noticed him as I passed. I kept walking but slowed for a red light at the corner, turned back towards him, and shot just as I started to cross the street. By pure luck he was looking straight at me.
As I walked on, I looked back at him and he was still looking at me but slightly more amused and confused than before.
- thesartorialist@curias I usually ask if for the simple reason I want the direct eye contact. However I have started shooting first and asking after.
- zanaleeFantastic coincidence! I love stories like this. Great shot!
- ladysavagephoto@thesartorialist perfect!!! Sometimes the best Fotos come from the ones we don't think about!!
- treverhoehneLove that spot! Paris!
- csmartfxGreat shot and story. I've also noticed the shots that I don't think about or give a second look are sometimes my favorite.
- authorememukoHaha I would be too...in fact, I'll be very flattered
- citizenofyourheartI love your blog, is there a possibility to have the pics look bigger? Example: carolines mode (stockholm streetstyle) Thank you!
- itsalessiaThis is perfect. Beautiful shot. So much character. I love these kind of photography stories. Sometimes the fluke shots are the best shots.
- kihlgardthefourthHaha ja @niclasohrling
- sezgiolgacLove the photo and how you remember the moment with all details.
- nadiamtdhI loved this photo when u first posted it, and I love it even still.
- user_defined_picture for jimago? @fewuwa
- ig_streetpeople👏👏👏👏 @thesartorialist
- lifestyleandlandscapeI wonder what his story is
- suthrnbelle0415@missobambulate want to take pictures like this
Log in to like or comment.