filminthefridgeCouldn't resist! (Would have preferred fabric to matchbox cars, but you take what you can get!)
- micahpenningtonLooks like my boys cars. He's 2 1/2 and loves cars!
- kristananneHaha we just did this the other day in his thread organizer containers (we use them to store the cars, perfect size compartments!)
- mamarazza1😃😃 there are very funny books by a swiss author #ursus#wehrli #diekunstaufzuräumen, who organizes... e.g. art, toys, parking lots, food...
- oliversfancyMy house every day! Car lines for days! Impressed with his color order.
- pmindelrayNice collection. Need any trains? Still have a houseful here.
- filminthefridge@pmindelray :) boys and their cars and trains! Cars used to be the absolute favorite, but I think trains now top the list. That collection is still relatively small... For now anyway!
- kbahn3Brings back memories.
- pmindelrayAw, yes. There are so many kinds of trains. Wood. Metal. Train sets that go around on tracks in 3 different gauges. And real trains. I've spent more than 1 night in a REAL caboose. Good times ahead.
- pmindelrayI love boys.
Log in to like or comment.