designspongeMajor shelf construction underway. Hope is not pleased.
- omassov@designsponge sigh. I hope our experience goes smoothly and the never again
- diane_haynes_smithOh but think of the styling potential once you are finished!
- emysueThat poster!! 💜
- nancystetlerelfa rocks (I'm a Container Store designer). Free design (we install, too) and right now 30% off! Can't wait to see your finished (and beautifully styled) shelves, Grace.
- amyfem@designsponge you painted the shelves white :) looks great. and I adore the poster!
- the_happy_spaceThat art!!!
- llubavOoh, can't wait to see the end result. That poster is awesome!
- designsponge@amyfem nah- that was the office. This is my home :) they came white
- designsponge@nancystetler we looooove container store. After countless ikea screw ups we're container store all the way now
- designsponge@kimmylou @doorsixteen ditto. Hope is like "seriously??"
- amyfem@designsponge ahhhh got ya :) good luck with your current project!
- michellemospensI got an A+ in art. Love this!
- blackwingedbirdThis is random, but I'd love to see a post on making a home with a dog... Like tips and tricks for cleaning etc. I live in Seattle,
- blackwingedbirdLand of muddy paws! Hope looks so sweet, I bet she and my Frankie girl would be friends!
- designsponge@blackwingedbird honestly I don't know yet - I'm on my second rug :(
- designsponge@blackwingedbird just looked at so many of your dog pics- Frankie is so cute!!
- blackwingedbirdThanks so much! I love her to death! I love Design Sponge but I love how much you love your dog even more! Hope is a sweet and lucky girl to have such a good mom:)
- okkaela@blackwingedbird @designsponge lol another rug went out my front door today...glad to hear I'm not alone in the quest to figure it out! good thing they're all totally worth it! 😊👍🐶
- birleyl@designspoge We always sprayed our rugs with loads of cans on scotch guard upholstery protector. I mean LOADS but always made quite a difference to the traffic of dog and two cats. That and regular carpet shampoo although I'd be worried about those colours running.
- jcopelandcoI want that saying on my wall!
Log in to like or comment.