jazzythingsNo-bake double chocolate coconut protein balls 🙆! Chocolate chocolate everywhere! I'm back in my kitchen yahoooo 🎉!!! Everytime I make a recipe that should appropriately be named "balls," I just can't help but laugh when I type it 🔵🔵. I'm sorry 🙎. I could call them bites. Or...rounds. Or...3D circles. But I'm just going to keep on making and loving balls 💗. This is another "throw it in a bowl and mix it around" recipe! Here it is....throw in a bowl and mix around: 4 scoops chocolate eclair @nlaforher protein powder, 1/4c shredded coconut, 1/2c @cavegirlconfections bare bones almond butter, 2t cocoa powder, 1T unsweetened almond milk, and 1t coconut flavoring (this is similar to vanilla extract, except it's not extract [its alcohol free flavoring], and it's coconut! I get it from @vitacost). Stir well (add a tiny bit more almond milk if it's too dry). Then, make into BALLS and roll in coconut 🔵🔵. If your batter is sticky, try placing it in the fridge for a bit before rolling. Eat right away or eat frozen, but whatever you do, enjoy your BALLS, ball lovers 🔵🔵! 😁
- _jojo_brown_@ntorzsa it's olden-days recipe shorthand :-P I know cause I'm old :-P plus c is for cup & d is for desertspoon...
- jazzythings@jojo_halliday makes sense!!! My great grandma always wrote recipes like that, and it stuck with me!
- jazzythings@jojo_halliday PS you're on Instagram - that automatically makes you un-old
- _jojo_brown_@jazzythings haha :-P Maybe.. :-P Yeah I do a lot of things at high speed so don't see the point in writing recipes with repetitive long words! I do like literary long words, but not for recipes ;-)
- jingers1Can't wait to try these!
- sarahwessel@mandyb051 these have to be AMAZEBALLS!
- jarinbeckettHehe. Balls.
- chocolateandalmonds@jazzythings I have finally been able to afford my first protein powder since about feb cos of some excess Xmas money (woo!) so I am SO excited to try some of ur high protein treats!!!!!!!! Xxx
- jazzythings@cleaneating2 ahhhh yea!!!! You're gonna make some insane creations!
- chocolateandalmonds@jazzythings 👍❤️😝and try yours!!!
- sincerelyjudesCan I use casein for this??
- bellmelisYum! Have you tried them? @laceycasper
- p.d.nafe@leaialavelua these maybe??
- leaialavelua@mrs_nafe cool
- jillainerd@rebeccaj0328 nomnomnom. We should have a bake party sometime. I dont know how to do it.
- oliviaaaoc@tonygranata733 #4
Log in to like or comment.