officialspikeleeMemorial Services For Our Brother Christopher"SHADOW" Lee Will Be Held This Saturday January 4th 10am At The Brown Memorial Church 484 Washington Avenue Corner Of Gates Avenue In Brooklyn New York.All Chris' Friends In The Grafitti Community Are More a Than Welcome To Attend. The Lee Family
- stephenadlyguirgisGod bless him & you & your family.
- terror161Had great love for your brother. Known him since '74. Condolences to you and your family. I got to hang with him several times over the last few years. Lots of graff nostalgia. He never would disclose his age. He was 3 weeks younger than me. Very torn up over this. Will be bringing some pics on Saturday. Truly sorry.
- dare81My Condolences @sheltonjlee ♥
- robinpagehiMy condolences
- lucaspaynechicagoMay Shadow rest forever in peace
- kleveonerMy condolences to you & the family @sheltonjlee
- ddbworldwideOur greatest condolences, from your DDB family. @sheltonjlee
- iamdwainthomasRespect and blessings
- uncle_boogMy condolences.
- mzprettycaramelAwww sorry hear this thoughts & prayers going out ti u & ur family
- officialspikelee@terror161 Thank You For Your Stories About Chris. See You Tomorrow At The Service.
- dermdzlMy condolences
- ikozza@stvce Im and I/O are drumming at this. you can come as my guest if you're down.
- trim1tnc_byi@sheltonjlee my condolences again, I will be unable to attend the service due to a conflict in my schedule. Shadow was an inspiration to many of us and true graffiti legend. RIP!
- delivrusfromtiaMy Condolences to you & your family, Spike 🙏
- terror161Today was a well deserved beautiful send off to a kind and sweet soulful man. I hope you enjoy the pics I gave your dad . Chris looked very happy in them and you can almost hear his infectious laugh emanating from one of the frames. I'm glad you got a chance to hear how much he meant to his compadres. We were indeed blessed to share bits of his life. My heart goes out to your family.
- wapeopleSo very sorry for your loss. Losing a sibling has to be very hard. My heart goes out to you and yours.
- chr15_May "Coach Chris" Rest In Peace so sad knowing he's gone, he was my baseball coach in 2006. Feels like just yesterday i saw him walking down Myrtle ave. Sorry for you'r lost @Sheltonjlee He will be missed!
- knowunderstdnMay God be with u!
Log in to like or comment.