chrisozerFrom the Bridge. I post a lot of these aerial shots. More info on my process below.
- jrdnbwmnThanks for this explanation, I learned some great things - not only about apps, but about how to get better photos in general.
- chrisvallejosAwesome ! Im so trying these tips, esp the camera+ stuff, I gave up on that app a long time ago, back then I couldn't control the levels of the filters, but I guess now you can, thanks for sharing your tips.
- chrisozer@chrisvallejos of course! Yeah, Camera + is a fav for me.
- jonesjanuaryyour process was quite insightful. and i find that each of our own personal editing paths interesting before it has been fully birthed in IG.
- ptonypterodactyl@chrisozer LOVE the angle & clarity.
- daisynicoleYou have the best instagram photos 😍 ever!
- joshuacrawleyGreat shot 😁😁 I loved reading your Editing tips, really good! @chrisozer
- stconstanceThis must be the greatest one! You're talented!
- dayinlaOk, this is legit, I need to download some more apps LOL, following you for more tips! Great shot!
- t_woodEverything's awesome here !
- cppriceso many good shots in your feed!
- primaaraamilwoww,, awesome
- thi_jsNeat Collection you have here!! Lovely eye @p/ieKqg | ⴲ ‿ ⴲ |
Log in to like or comment.