jazzythingsPEANUT BUTTER FILLED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES 😱. I CANT STOP YELLING 🎉! These are exactly what you dream about: moist chocolate cupcakes FILLED with melty peanut butter. What else could you want in life 🙏?!?! If you can move a spoon around in a bowl, you can make these 😁! Recipe: combine 1c almond flour, 4 scoops @nlaforher chocolate eclair protein powder, 1t baking powder, 1t vanilla flavoring (I use flavoring from @vitacost, it's more pure than extract), 2T cocoa powder, 1/2c coconut sugar, 1 egg, 1T melted coconut oil, and 2/3c unsweetened almond milk. 🐙 Pour batter into the bottom of cupcake liners. Then I dolloped about 1T of @cavegirlconfections peanut butter onto the batter. Then top with more batter. Cover the pb, and fill about 2/3 full. 🐙 Bake at 350F for approximately 12 minutes (don't over-bake, or they'll become dry). My taste tester approves of these and says the batter tastes identical to boxed brownie batter 😍😍😍!!!!!
- gabywintersI'm soooo making these!! 😍
- bobbieharveyukOh dear god
- nuala88@claire_ayeee please I beg of u, please will u make these?
- claire_ayeee@nuala88 I swear I saved the recipe for these earlier haha!
- nuala88@claire_ayeee ya wee buck. Im droolin!!
- fabiola_farrell@jazzythings what can i substitute the coconut sugar with?
- jazzythings@fabiolafarrell it's pretty damn unique. You could try subbing with honey and decreasing the almond milk a bit.
- jazzythingsUnique ingredient*
- fabiola_farrellAwesome! Thank you so much for the response. I'm making it right now, i'll let you know how it comes out.
- jazzythings@fabiolafarrell awesome 😊
- fabiola_farrell@jazzythings just had two of these amazing cupcakes! And it did work really good w the honey. Next time I'll try w the coconut sugar. Thank you so much for always having such amazing, easy and yummy recipes!
- flextyfamousI still can't stop drooling over these!!
- kiem45I want to make these they look so moist and delicious!! One question though I would be using a different protein powder..you say 4 scoops of protein..how much is a serving size of nla chocolate eclair protein ?? 4 scoops of mine would seem like so much..thanks @jazzythings
- jazzythings@kiem45 yes do 3 if it isn't nla
- mazza.nikkixOh my oshdjeidhsjs😍🙌
- lajtd@jazzythings I just made these but my account is private so I'm not sure if you can see my tags but these are delicious! My son loved it! Next time I'm going to melt some cacao chips and put in middle! I also used almonds in center bc I'm not a pb & chocolate lover... I know I'm strange!
- jazzythings@lajtd I didn't see them dangit! So glad you tried them - I like your substitution ideas!!!!
- lajtd@jazzythings it's ok if you didn't I know it's probably because my account is private. So go follow me. 😉 I have tried a few of your yummy treats and they are so good! Thank you because at 10pm at night they save me! 👍
Log in to like or comment.