evachen212The five books I finished this month... fellow bookworms, I need more suggestions (and not Gone Girl, Elegance of the Hedgehog, or Where'd You go Bernadette, have read all!). Any ideas, fire away! 😚 thank you
- pairs4lifeDid you already read Canada and How to Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia?
- cristinafeatherBefore I go to sleep - SJ Watson
- sirrahbriLooking for Alaska by John Green
- lutingleiRoom by Emma Donaghue
- ucijulie2Valley of amazement by Amy tan
- lakwatsera_indaygamayReading "the qinner stands alone" by paulo coelho. Good read so far. :) @evachen212
- bagsnobThe light between oceans!!!
- scout72Good Omens, Anything that moves... by Dana Goodyear, Wolf Hall and Brining up the bodies by Hilary Mantel, Life after Life.
- samanthafosella@evachen212 can you start a book blog? I always go through your Instagram pictures to find new books but it's hard to find the pictures!
- oliviawilcox415Just kids by patti smith if you haven't already read it. Also, looking for Alaska by John Green is really good
- marbleliciousGood Omens was a good read if you like Neal Gaiman's stuff. I'm just finishing up Love In The Time Of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
- stephkchaiSuite Francaise by Nemerovsky
- tst.aleThe fault in our stars! I've loved it!
- thejoshinglifeBuddha walked into a bar
- notliveinvainMe before you jojo moyes
- bobsinthecityChanel Bonfire!
- nmiller194reconstructing Amelia
- _dyangzomBel Canto by Ann Patchett
- _dyangzomCan you let us know which books you end up picking?!
Log in to like or comment.