summitatsnoqualmieFrom rain, to sun, then finally a switch to #snow. We got it all today, but are thankful for the strong finish.
- stevejones19@coltsnobum247 gonna be awhile. :-( the forecast is sunny all week too. :-(
- coltonandrewjacobsshooooot! @stevejones19 Stevens x-mas day. We have a pretty large crew going
- stevejones19I can't go. :-( @coltsnobum247
- dylanpugh2000R u guys opening? @summitatsnoqualmie
- summitatsnoqualmieNot yet, we need more of the above.
- seriously_alex_How much snow is on the base now?
- kyle_maskuleWhen will you open maybe @summitatsnoqualmie
- jeremy.kadeEveryone. Before you ask when they think they will open, THEY HAVE NO IDEA. Just keep you're eye on the weather. #ItWillHappen
- austin________^someone knows
- dani_lilripper_smithThere's hardly any snow 😩
- jake.spcp16We need snow blowers
- jake.spcp16Theres something wrong with the website the base depth keeps on changing
- lalalalinds_Ahhhh ♥ @salinasalazar
- jake.spcp16No they need a minimum of 24 inches @thibodeaux23
- steezyismymiddlenameWhat's the snow depth right now??
Log in to like or comment.