exploregeorgia#Georgia Fun Fact: TheRailroad Tunnel in #TunnellHill is one of the oldest railroad tunnels in the South. Photo by @cgmccall. #civilwar #GACivilWar #exploregeorgia @americancivilwardaybyday
- laurajdakeWhere is it located?
- exploregeorgia@believinginhope Tunnel Hill, Georgia is in the northwest corner of the state. Find out more about Tunnell Hill at exploregeorgia.org.
- laurajdakeThanka @exploregeorgia i will check it out
- exploregeorgia@believinginhope It's an awesome site - an amazing piece of Georgia history!
- laurajdakeI live in Atlanta but love to check out sites and history :)
- gregfosterphotographyAmazing find & capture !
- civilwarexaminer@exploregeorgia wow! Awesome! Didn't know it was that close to Atlanta. Adding it to our bucket list for 2014!
- melanielipson@tbeemon :)
- tbeemon@erwinm84 so cool!
- allthebiscuitsingeorgia"George Washington Towns, Governor"
- cgmccall@exploregeorgia Thank you so much for the feature! The tunnel is a must see, and the museum is nice as well. #cwpt #cwt
- cgmccall@gregfosterphotography thank you
- cgmccall@americancivilwardaybyday A must see!
- cgmccall@tbeemon 😀
- exploregeorgia@americancivilwardaybyday It's right up your alley 😄
- exploregeorgia@cgmccall We featured this photo in our most recent Facebook photo album! See it here: https://www.facebook.com/ExploreGeorgia.
- cgmccall@exploregeorgia Thank you! It's a great place for Civil War history, and you get a personal tour!
- callayeb@kevinluap wow
Log in to like or comment.