designmomIt's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Blair house.
- good_on_paperWhere are your stockings from? Super cute!
- arosemirra@kathmb love this ;)
- petraplumThose are just the kind I want to knit!
- taniadowdleHow are they suspended? Will it hold up when they are filled? How do the kids get them down on Christmas morning?
- danalconwayLove the whitewash fireplace!
- designmom@shushay8 I ordered them last week from @westelm. They're handmade in Nepal. I love them!
- designmom@good_on_paper I bought them at @westelm.
- designmom@ev22 Totally. I was just saying to @blairben that I think they could be tricky to fill. I've been seeking out particularly narrow stocking stuffers. If they don't work out, we'll try something else next year.
- designmom@taniadowdle they are hung by twine from brass teacup hooks in the ceiling. Historically at our house, Santa takes down the stockings, fills them, and sets them next to each child's gift pile. In this case, he'll just snip the twine.
- westelmLooking good! 😊 #mywestelm
- elainedaltonWhere did you get those stockings?
- designmom@elainedalton From @westelm
- kdtexan😍 Classy!
- gracepenneyWe have the same stockings. Love them still!
- kathmb@designmomblog was thinking today (while letting my 5 y/old watch her favorite olive us!) how different this house is from France but that it's equally as lovely and cozy- you make home wonderful wherever you are.
- becksvintagefindsI love how you hung the stockings.
Log in to like or comment.