bahatiracingMy day just got worse.
So so so sad. I just congratulated him on his pro contract. RIP EV.
- comptonchickMan....life is truly short! R.I.P. to your friend Brother
- ridebiker_brianSorry to hear that bro....
- dinosaurhandzGod bless @Euris... so deeply sad
- bahatiracingNo BS he was really a good guy. Always smiling. He called me "negrito" and always helped me in races even tho we weren't teammates.
- ryda33The pics are so graphic.. @bahatiracing he's truly going to be missed here in NYC and homeland for sure.
- angeline220@ryda33 where did you see pics?!? Wow. So sad. Always a charmer, he would praise god daily. May he rest in peace.
- ryda33Few times I rode with him on group rides he was a comedian haha . @angeline220
- bahatiracing@ryda33 please remove your comment. No one needs to see him that way. I'm begging you.
- bikeologyNot fair ...RIP EV
- manny_ncSad RIP
- ramphycycle2EV as my brother, he always spoke about You bahati, he liked your race style. We respect to U and we proud of You.
Log in to like or comment.