jazzythingsPecan protein brownies! Yay brownies! If you don't love brownies, you're weird!!! So I actually have to give some credit to @baseballyn, because he provides a lot of the ideas for my baking! I give him an ingredient, he suggests what to make, then I create it! This example ingredient: pecans. His suggestion: brownies. I wouldn't have thought to pair pecans with chocolate brownies (as I think more of a "lighter" flavor than cocoa when I think pecans) so this was an awesome idea! The pecans and the chocolate work SO well together...def would be a good Christmas treat 🎄!!! And of course, they're super simple. I just messed around and dumped things in a bowl and boom - brownies. Oh! And don't forget - I also have my new ebook available at www.thejazzythings.com FULL of desserts 🎄!!! Onward with this recipe ➡️ dump the following in a bowl 🎄: 4 scoops chocolate eclair @nlaforher protein, 1t baking powder, 1/3c honey, 1/2c cocoa powder, 1/3c coconut sugar, 1 1/2c almond flour, 2 eggs, 1/4c melted coconut oil, 1t vanilla flavoring, 1 1/4c a unsweetened almond milk, 1c crushed pecans (minus the eggs and protein, you can literally find all of those ingredients from @vitacost at vitacost.com/jazzythings - all of 'em!🎄). Oh and mix all these things together. Stir in 1c crushed pecans. 🎄 Pour into a prepared 13x9. Top with more pecans. Bake at 350F for 15-20 min or until a toothpick comes out clean. So moist. So scrumptious. ❤️🎄
- jazzythings@warriorchick75 ya still can! And these are also GF!
- myfoodreligionI want to eat a whole tray of that right now.... With ice cream
- jazzythings@myfoodreligion there is a whole tray left ha ha. I had a luck and a whole bunch of free smells. Come over and hang and eat brownies k see you soon
- myfoodreligionDone, see you in about 24hrs.... Damn the transit time!
- romeo_francesco70Sweet? What?
- kimbabijgesell@jazzythings Would this be a "clean" treat for you during this training period you're in? Or is this not clean?
- jarinbeckettMan!!! Now I gotta bake these too 😁 @jazzythings
- angelaanicole@jazzythings I'm definitely making these tonight- for the 1/2 cup coco powder did you use unsweetened coco powder or regular coco powder? 😊
- jazzythings@angelaanicole you can use whatever you want. I used unsweetened
- yarizaldana@fitnessislife80 brownies!@ ^.*
- ashtonreneeeThese were seriously PERFECT 👍👍 I used exact ingredients except pecans (I was out! 😟) I used walnuts instead, but only half of what it called for.
- jazzythings@ashtonreneee awesome! It would be great with walnuts! So happy you liked them!
- ashtonreneee@bnpatter this is the recipe. I used walnuts instead of pecans. You can get most of the ingredients at sunflower health
- ashtonreneee@bnpatter you can use another brand of protein aside from the NLA for her protein. I get mine at GNC
- ashtonreneee@kristinbrooke85 this is the recipe i used except I used a protein powder from gnc and walnuts rather than pecans. Other ingredients you can get from sunflower health
- nikilangevin@courtneygouldy this is the recipe I used (different protein brand) and I used xylitol but they were yummy! @jazzythings has some bad ass recipes for sweet treats made healthy
- courtneygouldyXylitol would make me shit my pants @nikilangevin. Brave soul you are. The recipe sounds great though!!
- fit_with_kelHow many grams is in you 1scoop protein powder?
Log in to like or comment.