gracialouiseDay 2 of recovery and Omar is less wobbly, eating a little, and flicking goo from his left ear onto all nearby surfaces.
- gracialouise#Omar #siamesecatuponhershoulder #siamese #onthemend #pawprintbandage #patient #thisissaturday #thisissummer #homestudio
- gracialouise(Omar, showing his good side, naturally. His left eye is completely closed over, and beneath the bandage his shaved neck looks tender and frail. But he is in good spirits, and sleeping a lot.)
- jillkellettVery handsome Mr.Omar ,very wise to show only your good side , a speedy recovery to you xxx @gracialouise
- oliviatokyo👏🐾🐱❤️ x x
- gracialouiseYes, only showing one's good side, one's pleasing manners, one's best foot, and so on, is brilliant advice, @jillkellett. He is wise and handsome, this 15 year old soul. X
- gracialouiseMerci, @oliviatokyo. Paw print bandages are pretty cute, and help stop him opening up the wound. I'm becoming more and more squeamish with every passing year so I am thankful the cover. X
- lisasolomonfeel better soon Omar 🏥🔜
- janetziaOh my Omar!
- shashtinBest wishes for omar looking dashing still
- iamamroWhat lovely young feline. x
- gracialouiseThanks for the well wishes, @lisasolomon, @janetzia, and @shashtin. The patient is doing remarkably well, though naturally finding it a little difficult to navigate with only one good eye in play. X
- gracialouiseOmar thanks you for the compliment, @iamamro. He is actually a very old boy. He is 15+ years. A real senior. X
- iamamroLovely! My first cat, Anton, lived for 20 years. Senior gentleman cats are wonderland.
- gracialouiseYour 20 year old Anton sounds a treasure, @iamamro. A fine age to reach! Hope Omar has another 5 good years in him too.
- iamamroI hope so ma'am. <doffs hat>
Log in to like or comment.