warbyparkerNew office chalkboard in progress. Just a reminder: you can use your FSA dollars to purchase prescription glasses or sunglasses! For more information: http://warby.me/FSA-info
- stacedace@nikcor I'm gonna check to see if they accept my insurance!
- warbyparker@zax0rz Be sure to check out our Flexible Spending Accounts FAQ page for important information about dates! You'll want to place an order by 12/27 for a 2013 FSA. As always feel free to give us a call for more specific info. We're at 888-492-7297!
- zax0rzthanks! @greenegalz see?
- thomek27Didn't know you did the chalkboard art for Warb @adamfronc
- valerievain@warbyparker I'm so disappointed with the pair I bought this summer from the bus in PDX. They are so warped and misshapen and I've only worn them a handful of times. I've bought cheap forever21 glasses that lasted longer.
- joshuamuratI bought a pair of specs from Warby over a year ago and they have been fantastic. They've been stepped on, sat on, rolled over in bed, and only broke when they got ran over in the driveway. I'll be ordering a new pair next paycheck. Thanks, guys! 💕👓💕
- spbanks@brandonronell check it out
- jerritIf you are disappointed contact them with email not Instagram. @valerievain Give them a chance to fix the issue.
- mintandmirth@neutralmilkjennelle cool
- kmangan_Can you use your HSA?
- valerievain@jerrit thanks for the advice. I did email with no resolve.
- jerritWord, I emailed and things were resolved.
- chrispypapas@jonmart1 I'm gonna make this for us
- jnmnmusicI like it!!! =) @chrispypapas
- warbyparker@valerievain We're incredibly sorry to hear that. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear more and help you out!
- mattiegracepatterson@valerievain mine were misshapen, too. I had to get them reshaped at a glasses boutique and they still couldn't get them to be normal. I still love them, though!
- warbyparker@mattiegracepatterson So sorry to hear this! You're welcome to email us at email@example.com - we'd love to hear more.
- warbyparker@kmangan_ As long your HSA card is affiliated with a major credit card you're more than welcome to use it. Give us a call if you have any other questions! We're at 888-492-7297.
- valerievain@mattiegracepatterson see! I knew I wasn't the only one. I love the style but couldn't have mine fixed. I'll try emailing the company again. Did WB fix yours?
Log in to like or comment.