attIt's easier to keep inspiration close at hand with the Samsung #GalaxyNote 3. Keep track of what catches your eye with #Scrapbook. Do you see artwork that would go perfectly with your newly remodeled living room? Add it to your living room board, and clip or pin web pages, videos, text, and more. Scrapbook saves and organizes content in an easy-to-use format. #GetInspired
- mlosichI have the Note 3 and I love it. By far my favorite phone #note3 #samsungnote3
- cordovatelephoneSo basically it's Samsungs's version of #Pinterest.
- att@mlosich Glad you're enjoying your phone!
- mlosich@att and forgot to mention also have the #samsung #galaxy #gearwatch its a great #gadget and #device
- ethen.12I got the galaxy s4 active
- mccauleywilson@tommy__gibbons If you downloaded the music over cellular data, you will be using your "GB's" for for the bandwidth you used to download it. If it's through a third party app over wi-fi, then no. -Future AT&T employee, they just don't realize it. 😂
- _.ernnnnI have that fone and I use at&t boss better than any other service I've used
- iluvejPlease fix the GPS issue. #attnote3gpsissue
- heartinitaly@att has to be the worst provider l, was lied to by a customer et serve rep that said he would call back and never did. I left @ iPhone to @attgalaxynote3 only to have the worst experience. I can't not deal with issues and run around on the phone. Do not send me a survey, because I will never recommend you. Get your converting iPhone users to DROID together. Waste of a time. Back to iPhone I go.
- att@iluvej We're actively investigating reports of issues with GPS on the Galaxy Note 3. We will provide updates as soon as we know more.
Log in to like or comment.