carlodenaliThrowback to a few days ago climbing Footprints V9 on the Grandpa Peabody. Some great slab climbing high off the deck! #tbt #highballs #bouldering #buttermilks Photo by @marymeck @adidasoutdoor @fiveten_official @skratchlabs @revolutionclimb
- c_healyAre these upper slabs in bishop hard? Cause this looks dang scary.
- instatimgram@climberbrian @benjneil @ericscharity
- microwaved_randySurprised you can climb with those #bigballs
- el__venadoThat pad is just a joke lol
- foodyfishThe pad is either a joke or an incredibly bold marketing angle
- nervousone@el__venado @foodyfish maybe I'm CRAZY, but there are moves to protect that AREN'T 40 feet off the deck. You know, just a thought...
- el__venado@nervousone not sure I understand what your saying there lol even with the cap locks to emphasize key words
- nervousone@el__venado what I mean is that it is perfectly reasonable to have a pad, even if it's only one, to protect yourself on the moves closer to the ground.
- dkwannn@gkwan_ @raccoonaustin
- mikedmediathe pad was to wipe the shoes off on haha
- el__venadoOhhhhhh yea totally agree ! @nervousone . Still funny at that height but ur right .
- dinnjones@chrisrlord 💩👜
- zach.howeHoly highball, crazy mental strength
Log in to like or comment.