tshoxenreiderYep. Not too shabby.
- leighkramerLove that place!
- thefergusonfamily4That place is amazing!
- dana.hartnessWhoa. Quite Tolkien-esque.
- flygirlsmediaOne of my favorite places. It always amazes me the number of folks who just drive on by without stopping to experience this
- tshoxenreider@mjstablet101 right outside Portland.
- kddenfeldMy first date with my husband was there.
- elizafayeOur beautiful Oregon!❤️
- marycarverOhhhh...I want to go to there.
- heidirstoneWhen we travelled to Oregon from Montana we weren't really in Oregon until we stopped at the falls. This was back when you could walk down behind it.
- xpuha@fullmooons we're going here
- ladyaubsbeanStopped there this summer on my first trip to the west coast! One of my favorite stops of the whole trip :) it's really like being in Rivendell :)
- shellperryLove that place. I grew up in LO.
- cayley.elizabethI love Multnomah Falls! So many memories! 💙
- bradytheblackseriously? is this rivendale?
- tshoxenreider@bradytheblack close. It's Oregon.
- yayapavoneBeautiful we were there last July!
- karenpopieWe visited the falls this summer. Breathtaking.
Log in to like or comment.