jenisicecreamsTupelo honey -- one of the world's rarest honeys. From April through May, bees mingle with the blossoms of White Ogeechee Tupelo trees in bloom along the banks of rivers in northwest Florida, return to their hives, and work their magic. The Tupelo honey they produce has a lovely floral taste, and is part of the US Ark of Taste, a list of foods in danger of extinction created by the Slow Food Foundation. Taste it -- with buttery white chocolate and toasted almonds -- in our Torrone ice cream.
- paigeknudsen@emilyjdc tupelo honey. The story.
- jonesdesigncompany@paigeknudsen awesome.
- brian_coyne@coskitty Awesome.
- nerol_someones@elisabethgates a history lesson and a christmas wish list, all wrapped into one!
- bry_rinIs this in stores yet?!
- jenisicecreams@bry_rin yes.
- cheydiorphotoVan Morrison
- kbrollier@abrollier Tupelo!
- tampon_cave@losefina415 Rare honey churned into an ice cream by my fav ice cream maker?!?
- coskitty@brian_coyne Love it! Just like the song.
- canonshooterOne of the best Van Morrison track ever.
- elisabethgatesif Van Morrison dedicates a whole song to it, then you know it's amazing
- amyrn2016@jenisicecreams since you already use tupelo honey, you should open a shop in Tupelo, MS!!
Log in to like or comment.