jazzythingsProtein pancakes - 3 ingredients yuuup 💛😁! I cheated on my waffles again today 🙈! This is the exact same recipe as my 3 ingredient waffles: 1/2c oats, scoop of protein, and about 1/4c(ish) of almond milk. Blend all ingredients, using just enough almond milk to blend it! The topping is just more protein powder mixed with more almond milk (that's what it's swimming in 🏊). It's also topped with @cavegirlconfections vanilla chai almond butter 😍🙏). The protein you use DOES make a difference with pancakes and/or waffles! Some are thicker than others - trust me, I've done manyyyy experiments! These are made with @cellucor protein. You can actually get $10 off from @vitacost (yes, on protein!!!) by typing in this link http://www.vitacostrewards.com/ip4YohF. ➡️ If you've already used that code, you can find a compilation of my favorite products at www.vitacost.com/jazzythings. 💃 Hopefully all of those things get you well on your way to protein pancake (or waffle) making 🎉🎉!!! PS I cranked up Tupac this morning and made pancakes. That inevitably equals a good day 🎶
- jazzythings@arttiff I just use old fashioned oats, but when you blend them, they'll turn into oat flour
- aisleen1@jazzythings so by "blend" I thought you meant stir. Yeah, crunchy pancakes. Lesson learned.
- fitnesschick101@jazzythings Have you used Jay Robb protein powder? How do you think that will effect this recipe?
- ayanhko@megelizabeth86, meet @jazzythings. If you don't already follow her, do it. She has amazing yummy recipes and she's just all around awesome. #jazzypancakes4eva
- jazzythingsHa ha! @ayanhko 👋😘
- meganleahhh@lisaecarey these look so fluffy. I'm gonna make emmmm
- jazzythings@nomorexcuses4916 you're too lazy to try for yourself??????? I can't help you then. Experiment. That's my answer, always.
- mikeleefitGoing to make some today with Optimum Nutrition cookies and cream protein
- b19jonGoing to try this tomorrow, I think it's time I buy your ebooks ! Looks so simple
- jazzythings@b19jon soo simple! I think you'd like the book!
- missmerchandiseIf im using oat flour instead of oats, will it still be the same measurement? @jazzythings
- mrsrobins83@k_senia83 make me breakfast
- b19jonSo I tried it and well.. it didn't turn out anything like in the pic 😂😂😂😂 I got both books tho. F-ing wicked. I''ve got lots of practicing to do. Hehe thanks again.
- b19jon@fotofrogg try it dude 👍
- forthesakeofhermes@lulufitgraphy let's make these for Sundays brunch 😉
- miss_drea7I went crazy looking through your pics for the ingredients and so happy I found them! I'm making the cake batter one today, I have the cellucor as well!
- jazzythings@miss_drea7 😁😁👍
- rnellis@tokoloshe2 let's try
- santama12@nopatients4that here's a recipe
Log in to like or comment.